Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tree of Lace

First of all, I want to wish all my American Friends a
Happy Thanksgiving.

I have a short post for you today. My son is home from college for a couple of days, and I want to spend as much time with him as possible. I know, I know, I could have post dated this card, but I was so busy with preparations, I never got around to it. So about this card.

Since it's Thursday, I made this card for our CCEE Stamper's Challenge. Cindy has challenged us to use lace. Can you find the lace on this card? *grin* I used a variety of laces on this cardstock based tree, and I couldn't tell ya where each is from. I also added some Frosted LACE (hee-hee) stickles to give it a bit of sparkle.

The sentiment is from the Verve set Holiday Phrases, and the dp is from Fancy Pants' Tradition line. I also added a MS border punch, a PTI button, some Green Burlap string, and some sewing.

That's it ya'll. Be sure to stop by the CCEE Stamper's Blog to see what the other girls have created this week. We'd also love to have you join our challenge.

Have a super weekend. Hope you get a chance to get creative!!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

17 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, Tosh! What a wonderful idea.. love all the lace! Enjoy having your son home and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Oh, Tosh, this is stunning, so gorgeous! I love this lace tree. Happy Thanksgiving my sweet friend. I count you one of my many blessings, sweet lady! {{{hugs}}}

P.S. My son is home as well, I know you're enjoying your son as much as I'm enjoying mine!

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW-ers Tosh this is GORGEOUS!!

nise said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I haven't been by in too long. I scrolled down thru what you'd been doing recently and I still LOVE your creations. I hope to be back by to sit and gawk and drool and get inspired one day soon. Thanks so much for sharing, especially this lace tree - - just gorgeous!

Andrea Ewen said...

Fabulous! Now where can I get a 6' version of that for my living room?

Chriss Blagrave said...

Very beautiful Tosh, love the delicate placement of all of the laces that you used. So elegant!

Gabriela said...

Tosha - Your lacy Christmas tree card is absolute perfection. This one has got to be the prettiest card ever. I couldn't love it any more. It's so sweet and elegant at the same time. Can you tell I'm completely smitten over it? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Remember to kiss that boy of yours.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So elegant and beautiful, Tosh! Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your time with your entire family!

StampOwl said...

wow Tosh ... you win .. you used the most lace on today's challenge hehe! Love this
Happy Thanksgiving

Joanne (jojot) said...

so, gf.....are you saying that you put your family ahead of your stamping??? How shocking.....how RIGHT!!!! Enjoy that boy while he is home....your stamps, ink, and stamping friends are happy to wait so you can have fun with the kiddos and DH.....what a beauty this lace tree is....gorgeous

Happy Thanksgiving, Tosh....and thanks for your friendship...I cherish it.

Stef Perry said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for taking the time to share this very beautiful card. I just love your idea for the tree. Brilliant!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, great idea for all your lace!

Betty said...

that is so clever Tosh, I just love it.

Keva said...

Oh my gosh, this is so very cool! Not sure HOW I missed this. Great card. I really like the lace!

Anonymous said...

Thud...amazing gorgeousness Sistah! LYMI

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful tree and an outstanding card! Very creative! I hope you enjoyed your holiday and time with your son.

Joan Ervin said...

What a great way to use your lace, Tosh!!!! I love your gorgeous frilly Christmas Tree and the button on top is just perfect!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs