Saturday, December 4, 2010

Where there is Love...Verve Release

Verve just had another release yesterday, and you really should go check out the new sets found HERE. One of the charming sets Julee introduced is called Text Objects, which has wonderful sentiments along with the text version of those sentiments. I used one of the texts on this card along with the new Wildflower Plain Jane. Everything was stamped with Onyx Black (Versafine), and ink distressed with Pumice Stone (Ranger Distress Ink). The sentiment is framed with the Labels 17 Nestabilities die by Spellbinders, and I added some Black Twill ribbon and a button both by Papertrey. The bottom border was punched with a Martha Stewart Border Punch, and the two scored lines above were made with my trusty Scor-Pal. That's it...

Thanks for visiting. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping my friends!
Tosh

17 comments:

Luanne said...

I saw this during the release last night, and couldn't get a comment in, it was going so fast....LOL. I just LOVE this. I love the Black & Grays, with the pop of the blue button. I quickly bought this set, cause I know they're gonna go fast! Fabulous card Tosh!

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is stunning Tosh! A beautiful design, the soft blue button is a perfect touch to a perfect design!

Gabriela said...

Tosh - your Verve cards are beautiful. Just when I think they can't get any better, you go and surpass yourself. Clearly there is not end to your talent and vision.

Deborah Saaranen said...

I love this...what a splendid blend of design elements!!!

Susie said...

Always classic, always beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I like the saying and what you did with the ribbon and button. I had to look twice or more before I "saw" the border punch.
Jean McGee

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my, gorgeous stamping all around, great shading!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THUD. . .just gorgeous, Tosh! Absolutely gorgeous!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how gorgeous Tosh! Great shading and design. So elegant and beautiful.
hugs,
Chris

Betty Wright said...

Oh dear! I really love script text stamps. This is so beautifully elegant, Tosh! Beautiful black/white combo and the stamping is awesome! Wonderful card!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Tosh! Love the black and white combo and the way you designed your own DP. That big border at the bottom of the card is just awesome!

LorettaL said...

Jeepers! I haven't been by in a long time - I have missed so many beautiful projects, Tosh! Have a wonderful week.

Nelly said...

Tosh - you need to stop making such BEAUTIFUL cards!!!!! I already know one of the crafts for the Valentine Craft Camp ;)! This is absolutely gorgeous.

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this Tosh, it is one of my favorites this release...I hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Bonnie said...

Love the with the monochrome.

Silke Ledlow said...

So so gorgeous Tosh!!! Love the punched bottom and the simplicity of your elegant card!!! Have a wonderful week!!! Hugs ~S~

Shirley Quarry-wannabcre8tive said...

That mitten is so cute and looks good embossed with the houndstooth EF.
Great choice of dp and I really like the border.

Have fun at the tea house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs