Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Diva Dare



There's a new challenge going on over at the Verve Blog. On the Friday following each release, we'll post a theme we'll dare you with, and you'll have two weeks to complete the challenge. During those two weeks, the release team will post their creations and tell you how they answered the dare!

I created an encouragement box for my baby girl who goes off to college next Fall. For more details and to see what's inside the box, head on over to the Verve Blog.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you've had a fabulous week so far!!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

Stamps: Sweet Treats, To the Moon, Love Notes, Blue Skies, Feel the Sun, To Risk, Psalm 121:1-2, Hebrews 11:1, 1 Peter 5:7
Paper: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Boy (My Mind's Eye), Brown and White (PTI), core'dinations
Ink: Onyx Black and Vintage Sepia (Versafine), Red Brick (Versamagic)
Accessories: Dies: Classy Label and Embossed Oval (Verve), Labels 5 Classic Oval and Rectangle (Spellbinders), Styled Labels and Tattered Florals (Tim Holtz Alterations - Sizzix), Scribbles Swirls (Sizzix), Copics, Star Dust and Frosted Lace Stickles, Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter, Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Memo Pins (Tim Holtz Idea-ology), Pearl Brad, Chipboard, Dimensional Tape, Paper Doilies, Organza Ribbon, Lace

11 comments:

Luana said...

That is adorable...I'm sure your daughter will LOVE it.

Jessica said...

This is beautiful, I am sure your daughter will treasure it!

Grace said...

Oh Tosh... this is gorgeous! Your DD will love this and I expect she'll be opening it often too!!! Great idea!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Tosh, this is absolutely out of this world fantastic!!! I never received a single care package when I was in college, but I would have totally TREASURED this work of heart! I think my heart grow three sizes bigger just looking at it! Love, love, LOVE!

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is so gorgeous! I've got to make one of these, it's absolutely stunning!

Conniecrafter said...

Such a wonderful idea for her, the magnets look terrific and so love the flower and lace trim!

Gabriela said...

Tosh - what an exquisitely crafted Verve box! It's just lovely, and absolutely YOU!

Amy Sheffer said...

What a stunning box! It would look perfectly at home in an upscale boutique. Love your Tattered Florals flower - gorgeous!

Marsha said...

So pretty. I'm sure she will love it.

Dottie said...

Elegant yet simple. Love your cards and ENVY your work space.
Thanx for the tour.
Hugs, Dottie

dzydot said...

Love your cards, elegant yet simple. ENVY your craft space.
Hugs, Dottie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs