Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Paper Crafting Favorites

This is my first time sharing my project favorites for the year. I love looking through other paper crafter's favorites, so I thought, why not give it a try.

I would like to start by thanking all of you for your continued encouragement through comments throughout the year too. It doesn't go unnoticed, and is very appreciated. I hope you all have a 2012 filled with blessings!!

So, here goes: The colored words are links that will take you directly to the image sets.

January: Verve ~ Smallest Things


February: Verve ~ Love Notes


March: Stamper's Dream ~ Penny Black and JustRite


March: Verve ~ Egg-stra Special





May: Waltzingmouse Stamps ~ Gingham & Co., Dainty Doilies Large, Say it Loud, Text-It


June: Verve ~ Dad's Day


June: Waltzingmouse Stamps: Dainty Doilies Large, Say it Loud, Text-It


July: Verve ~ Richly Blessed


August: Waltzingmouse Stamps ~ Teeny Trees, Big Day Essentials


September: Waltzingmouse Stamps ~ Blessed by You, Holiday Label No. 14


October: Verve ~ Glad Tidings




December: Waltzingmouse ~ Candy Jar Christmas




Thank you so much for visiting!!
Happy New Year, and
Happy Stamping!! :)

post signature

14 comments:

Maureen said...

these are all so precious, Tosh!! What a banner year you've had :) You are very good to have been able to pick favourites AND link them up too :) I tried, gave up after 20 minutes and made a card instead...but I've started a folder now for next year :) Hugs to you my dear Diva Sister :)

Marisa said...

Beautiful mix of cards, Tosh :) Such versatility in your stamping, love it. Wishing you a blessed year ahead (((hugs)))

Unknown said...

beautiful designs!!! i LOVE your masculine cards best...the gears, the golf hole, the tophat?! gorgeous!!!

Tanya said...

They are all gorgeous! Your projects are always amazing and so inspiring. Happy New Year to you and your family. :)

Pet73 said...

Great choices!

Happy New Year!

Arlene said...

These are all absolutely beautiful cards. Love your work. Happy New Year!

Cheryl said...

Fantastic creations! I missed the top hat when you first made it...it's awesome! Happy New Year!

Jan Castle said...

What a lot of eye candy Tosh!!! Thanks for the treat!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I loved them all - I can't pick a favourite!!! Although, the hat IS pretty fun....! Everything is beautiful, I love visiting here!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

All of your favorites are so beautiful, Tosh! I hadn't seen your Santa Hat candy jar; it is awesome! Hugs!

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous... Love all esp. The Verve and WMS....okay, I'm a little biased, LOL!!!

ocean-dreamer said...

I just love all of these cards! Beautiful! So much talent!

Dolly Daydreams said...

What a fabulous selection of perfect cards. What a talented lady you are . Such style, gorgeous colours and designs , was a real pleasure to visit.
Marie

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow.....I don't really know how you could pick favs from your fabulous work...each so unique and such a treat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs