Friday, June 22, 2012

One sun kissed day...

Hello my stamping friends!! I have a card to share with you today, that is not my typical style. But I had so much fun making it, and think it "feels" just like I wanted it to. I used this week's Viva la Verve sketch designed by Teresa, and combined it with a couple of Verve images: One Day Plain Jane, Sunny Days, and Joyful Blooms, and the Joyful Blooms die (Verve)

The paper and ticket stickers are all from Simple Stories' 100 Days of Summer line. Way fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!! I plan on seeing Brave with one of my dearest friends. Woot!!

post signature

______________________________________________________________

Paper: 100 Days of Summer (Simple Stories), Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink: Smokey Gray and Onyx Black (Versafine), Black Soot (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Joyful Blooms die (Verve), Cloud die (a muse), Sewing Machine

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Oh Tosh - I adore your shabby vintage card with all its yummy points of interest, the painstaking stitching, the subtle sponging of the clouds and distressing. It's perfect!

deb mills said...

hi tosh!! i hadn't visited for a while so i took some time to go back over some of what i've missed. i couldn't stop and went clear back to last august. i never cease to be amazed at your artistry and versatility. you're still one of my stamping idols, lol.
hope all is well with you and your family. have an awesome summer!
hugs!

~ Jo ~ said...

Hey Tosh.. great card! I love the look of it and although it's not your normal style, it really showcases your ability to create outside the box. I love it!

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

Conniecrafter said...

such a great card, so much goodness to take in :) hope you enjoyed the movie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs