Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Felt Gift Bag



Did you get an opportunity see the new Waltzingmouse Stamps released this month?  If not, you'll want to head on over to the store and check out all the new goodies and some inspirational projects to help enable you.  (*wink*)  Claire has designed the sweetest new Candy Wagon set.  I made a card using the wagon for the release, and it was a delight to work with.

I'm going to an art retreat soon and I thought it would be fun to make little goody bags for those joining me at my table for the "Meet and Greet" the first evening.  I made these bags last year at about this time using paper and felt.  I just changed the image, border and decorations.  You can find the tutorial HERE.  They're a perfect size to hold two Ghiradelli squares.  I'm only showing 4, but I made 10, and they go together pretty easily.

I used Spellbinders' Classic Petal Edgeabilities for the border, and their Create-A-Flake 3 die for the button embellishment.  I also used a red Gel Pen (Viva Decor) for the center of the wagon...with a little crystal glitter for some fun.  The flakes are also covered in glitter.

That's about it.
Hope you're having a great week!
Happy Stamping!


post signature
_________________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Candy Wagon (Waltzingmouse)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Felt, Sewing Machine, Classic Petal Edgeabilities and Create-A-Flake 3 (Spellbinders),Jingle Bells, Twine, Red Gel Pen (Viva Decor), Crystal Glitter

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous love it. Caroline xxx

Deborah Anton said...

Love it Tosh!! I will have to try this out!

Marisa said...

Sooooo cute!!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

These are so adorable! So soft and cuddly...and delicious too!

Michelle Woerner said...

Tosh! These are awesome!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh those are just darling, love the decorative edge and the bells hanging from the snowflakes, they will be thrilled with these!

Kelly S. said...

Shriek! ADORABLE! I love the little snowflake edge...and and the BELLS! The stamping looks great on the felt, Tosh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs