Thursday, December 20, 2012



I'm hosting the Viva la Verve sketch challenge this week.  And since it's the 4th week it's a CAS sketch.  However, I did add a couple of things.  CAS is such a challenge for me at times.  ;)

After the Holidays, thank you cards or notes are in high demand, so I thought I'd use this sketch to make a thank you card.  I love fabulously fonted sentiments from the Verve set Treasured Words, and thought the thank you sentiment would work beautifully.




I made the flower using the tutorial by Lisa Nazario-Gregory found HERE.  It has to be one of my all time favorites.

The rest is pretty self-explanatory.  Be sure to stop by the Viva la Verve Forum.  There's a chance you could win Verve Stamps!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Stamping!

post signature
____________________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Treasured Words (Verve)
Paper:  Prairie Hill (Pink Paislie), White and Smokey gray (PTI)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine), Dried Marigold (Ranger Distress)
Accessories:  Rose Creations die (Spellbinders), Flower (Punch Bunch), White Liquid Applique, 1 1/2" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches (SU!), Wire Pins (Tim Holtz), Black Burlap String (May Arts), Button (PTI), Ribbon and Lace, Lace Stickles, Alpine Ice Rose (Starburst ~ Lindy's Stamp Gang), Butternut Squash (Tattered Angels)

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Whoo hoo, Tosh!! No skewed panels LOL! Lovely card wtih lots of great details. Cant' wait to play along.

Cards By Jan said...

This is beautiful Tosh!! I love your colours, and all the elements you used!!
Hugs

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card. Love the gorgeous flower.

Wanda Cullen said...

I really loved this sketch and you have totally created a super gorgeous thank you card! I just realized now that I used the same sentiment on mine. Those papers are beautiful and I love that little button tab you added! Have a merry Christmas!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, just love the papers/ colors and that tab with the button is so cool....
I am very thankful for the paper I won on your blog, the Christmas papers have come in very handy for making quick cards, your gift just keeps giving, thanks again for sharing :) Merry Christmas to you and yours!

LISA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs