Friday, November 22, 2013

Waltzingmouse Pajama Party





It's time for another Waltzingmouse Pajama Party, and there are a wonderful variety of challenges for you to participate in!!  Just head on over to the Waltzingmouse Makes Blog for all the details.

I chose to make a Thank You card in honor of the Thanksgiving season, and couldn't resist working with the Fine Feathers set and its coordinating Fine Feathers dies.  I used two different ink colors:  Pumpkin Spice and Jumbo Java (VersaMagic).  I thought they would give a nice warmth to my thank you card.  The Thank You sentiment is from the lovely set Folk Art Medallion.  I just love the fun font!



That's it from me today.  I've been out of town, so I didn't get a chance to participate in any of the other challenges!!  There's still time though.  So, head on over to the Waltzingmouse Makes Blog to find out how you can participate!

Happy Stamping!!
_________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Fine Feathers and Folk Art Medallion (Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  Vintage Cream and Kraft (PTI)
Ink:  Jumbo Java and Pumpkin Spice (VersaMagic)
Accessories:  Fine Feathers dies (Waltzingmouse), Burlap String 

12 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love the beautiful colors on your wonderful feathers Tosh!

Kim Heggins said...

Tosha, this is simply one stunning card! I have to say that I had to look very close because those feathers look so real.

Kate said...

stunning in it's simplicity. Those feathers are so perfect and I love the warm tones you've used !!!

Bajalizzy said...

very pretty feather card

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh! I love this beautiful card. I just purchased the feathers and I can't wait to use them. You've inspired me!

Sarah said...

I do love these feather stamps...your card is lovely.

Maja said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours.

Unknown said...

Stunning Tosha, such warm cozy colours you used, Love it!

Carla said...

simple but GREAT!!!!!! Nice colors too.
Love from Holland.

Deborah Frings said...

Clean, simple, classic - beautiful! Love the little bunch of feathers.

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, the feathers looks so real!!

Beverley said...

Stunning! Simply stunning! Love the colours & the layout. Hugs Bev x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs