Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Power Poppy July Release Hop!






Hello Power Poppy friends!!  Have you enjoyed seeing all the new images Marcy has designed?  Aren't they just exquisite?!?!?!

Well, I have one more project to share, and I have to say, it's my favorite.  I used Copics to color one of the Cosmos and a Poppy from the Countryside Bouquet image and diecut it using Spellbinders' Rectangle One Media Mixage Rectangles that is designed to go with it's coordinating Bezel.  I then coated it with Paper Sealer (Susan Lenart Kazmer), and adhered it inside my Bezel.  Lastly I added the Ice resin and some beads that I wire wrapped.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  This was my first attempt at making a resin necklace using a Copic colored image.

That's it for my project today.  For more phenomenal inspiration, check out the rest of the Bloom Brigade Blogs:

Copics:  R39, R29, R24, R20, T7, T5, T1, B00, G46, YG13
_______________________________________________________________ 

Stamps:  Countryside Bouquet (Power Poppy)
Paper:  Cryogen White
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories:  Copics, Rectangles One Media Mixage dies and Bezels (Spellbinders), Ice Resin, Beads and chain (Firemountain Gems), 20 gauge wire 

9 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, congrats on your first piece of jewelry! It's gorgeous and will love beautiful on! Wow! You've really thought out of the the box on this one! Love it! Hugs!

ChristineCreations said...

GAH! My jaw has dropped and I am in awe. This IS STUNNING lady. What a beautiful show piece of jewelry!

Katie Sims said...

Ok, I have GOT to try that!!! Tosh...this is incredible! First, your coloring looks amazing, then you cropped this perfectly for your space, then just the incredible creative genius to think to do this anyway.....you are really something else! I love, love, love this amazing idea and you executed it perfectly! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Fantastic jewelry girlie. Love the idea, and beautiful way to show off the poppies!

Becca Feeken said...

Yowza! This is amazing Tosha! Lol, you make it look so very easy. Thank you for such sweet inspiration - you're such a blessing!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous!!

Dawn B. said...

This is so awesome. I am loving this idea. I am a jewelry freak and like it as much if not more than cardmaking. Wish there were more hours in a day. Did you find that the resin make to Copic coloring run?

Kathy Jones said...

I don't even know where to start, except to say I WANT ONE!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS Tosh!!! I would never have thought to do something like this - you are so inspiring!

Allison Cope said...

O.M.G! This is STUNNING Tosha! I love that you think outside the box... it's incredible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs