Friday, July 22, 2016

Pink Lemonade ~ Power Poppy


Hello friends!!  It's Friday!!  Already!!  Oh my goodness how this day can sneak up on a person.  I'm not complaining though, because I am so ready for the weekend!!  And how!!

It's been a bit hot here lately, so I thought this darling little pitcher of refreshment, with an accompanied mason jar, was the perfect image to work with this week!!  It's from the charming Power Poppy Clear Stamp set called Tea in the Garden.

I decided it was going to be pink lemonade for today, and colored it accordingly with some Copics, diecut it with the Stitched Rounded Rectangle die (Die-namics), added some sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), and a charming little daisy that I made using some embroidery thread and a Clover Mini-loom.

This was quite the CAS card for me...which at times can be harder for me than a really involved card.  But this one came together sweetly...especially once I found the paper I wanted to use with it.

CopicsPitcher ~ RV23, RV10, RV0000, Y06, C1, C) Leaves and Spoon ~ YG67, YG25, YG21 Daisies BV31, Y19, Y13 Lemons ~ Y19, Y06, Y13

That's it for me!
Be sure to check out the following Bloom Brigaders for some more inspiration:
 
http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2016/07/time-to-b-happy.html
And also, there's still time to participate in our Power and Spark challenge this month.  Shoot...why not!!!  You could win some free images!!  Just head on over to the Power Poppy blog for all the details.  Really, all you have to do is create a project with the Power and Spark challenge and link it at the bottom of the blog post found Here.  It's super easy!

Thank you so much for dropping by!  I hope you are enjoying a delightful Friday, and that your weekend is nice and relaxing!

  Happy Stamping!
_____________________________________________________________________________ 

StampsTea in the Garden (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Summer Vibes (Simple Stories)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies:  Stitched Rounded Rectangle (Die-namics ~ MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, Mini Flower Loom (Clover), White Embroidery Thread, Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

6 comments:

Tricia T said...

What a pretty card, Tosh! I love the papers you chose and the sweet layout!

Bajalizzy said...

chamomile lemonade? sounds good - love the floral background and overall choice in patterns

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, this is sweet and beautiful...and so charming! I love pink lemonade, and I wish we could sit and have some together...the three of us - wink! Beautifully done with such sweet DP, and I love the layout and so admire your making the lovely little flower! And your coloring is fabulous! Great color palette! Hugs, sweet friend, and keep cool...and enjoy the weekend! Hugs!

Kathy Jones said...

Pink Lemonade!! How totally DARLING is this!!! Love the paper you've paired it with and the sweet flower that perfectly matches the ones on the stamp!! Gorgeous Tosh!!

Barbara said...

This such a wonderfully sweet card. I love the feeling that you have inspired in me when I saw it. It makes me think of a relaxing afternoon, having some pink lemonade and great conversation with a friend.

Stacy Morgan said...

Delish! your pink lemonade looks way better than the one I tried! Your flower is darling to match. What a sweet and fresh card for summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs